Jennifer Wallace, DVM
Chief of Staff
Dr. Jennifer Wallace, our Chief of Staff, is a 2006 graduate of the University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine. She enjoys all aspects of practice and has developed a wide range of experience in veterinary medicine and surgery.
Dr. Wallace's husband works as a local canine officer. Outside of work, her son keeps her pretty busy. She also has two dogs, Zac and Simba. Dr. Wallace's hobbies include Zumba, scalloping, traveling and cooking. The staff enjoys her cooking, too!
Dr. Wallace is a member of:
- Alachua Country Veterinary Medical Association
- Florida Veterinary Medical Association (FVMA)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP)
- Certified in Fear Free, Low Stress Handling and Human Animal Bond
- Cat Friendly Certified Veterinarian though the American Association of Feline Practitioners